Documents and formalities
List of travel documents and formalities.
The following forms of identification are accepted for all ticket reservations, for check-in at stations or agencies and for boarding the ship:
- national or foreign identity card,
- French or foreign passport,
- French or foreign driving licence,
- a temporary residence permit,
- resident’s card,
- certificate of residence as an Algerian national,
- a card issued to a national of a Member State of the European Union or the European Economic Area,
- the receipt for the identity document application, if the application is in progress, or a statement of loss from the Police, if the identity document is lost,
- the “livret de Famille” (family record book) for children under the age of 13, provided that one of the parents can prove his or her identity with one of the above documents,
- a birth certificate for children under the age of 13,
- the current year’s travel card.
For any request to change or cancel tickets free of charge for a justified reason (health, bereavement, etc), proof (doctor’s certificate, death certificate, etc) is required and must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or presented in the agency, within 7 days (from the date of the planned journey) for the operation to be accepted. Only the passenger concerned and his/her spouse and children may request a change or cancellation free of charge. No reimbursement of these costs will be made if the supporting document is presented after the request has been processed. Refunds will only be made by bank transfer. In this case, the handling fee is not refundable.
The company offers flexible terms and conditions for all travellers who test positive for COVID19.
On presentation of medical proof, you may be reimbursed free of charge or your unused tickets may be postponed. To do this, you will have up to seven days from the date of the initially planned journey to inform the Company by e-mail at email@example.com. No additional costs will be charged for all passengers on the same booking.
For any other medical reason, the Company will study each customer’s situation with the utmost care and, if necessary, offer greater flexibility in its terms and conditions of sale.